1. B-Human is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself ("Personal Information") on this site https://www.b-human.in
2. Your Personal Information may comprise the following:
- Your name and address
- Your nationality
- Your country of origin
- A user ID and password of your choice
- Your email and mailing address
- Your telephone number
- Your payment processing details
- Any other data as B-HUMAN may require
5. Collection of Information
- Site Browsing:You browse the Site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to make any donations at the Site, without providing the Site with Personal Information.
- While you are browsing through the Site, the Site''s operating system may automatically record some general information ("General Information") about your visit.
- The General Information is not Personal Information. B-Human tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
- The General Information is used by B-HUMAN for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in B-HUMAN and the Site. Such General Information may be shared by B-HUMAN with any person, at B-Human discretion.
6. Usage of Information
Personal information will be used by B-HUMAN for internal purposes including the following:
- Sending to you, inter alia, emails, features, promotional material, surveys, brochures, catalogues, B-Human Annual Report, request for donations, regular updates on the utilisation of donations by B-HUMAN and other updates.
- Processing your donations to B-HUMAN on the Site.
- Maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from visitors to the Site
- Evaluating and administering the Site and B-Human activities, responding to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the Site.
7. Disclosure of Personal Information by UWM
- Within UWM, access to Personal Information collected by B-HUMAN will be given only to those persons who are authorised by B-HUMAN and third parties hired by B-HUMAN to perform administrative services. B-HUMAN will provide access to third parties for inter alia entering and managing Personal Information in B-Human Database, processing your donations, preparing address labels, sending emails, which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information. B-HUMAN cannot guarantee that such parties will keep your Personal Information confidential and B-HUMAN will not be liable in any manner for any loss of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
- B-HUMAN may share Personal Information with any of persons who are associated with UWM, including companies and non-governmental organisations affiliated with B-HUMAN in any manner. B-HUMAN will retain ownership rights over such information and will share only such portions of the Personal Information as it deems fit.
- B-HUMAN is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage(whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee of UWM.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and UWM, B-HUMAN reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the Site, to protect B-HUMAN and its property, to fulfil your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by the policy of UWM.
- B-HUMAN endeavours to use up-to-date security measures to protect your Personal Information.
- B-HUMAN however does not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the Personal Information.
10. Copyright Protection
All content on this Site including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips, logos, images and software is the property of B-HUMAN and/or its content suppliers. The arrangement and compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of UWM. Permission is given to use the resources of this Site only for the purposes of making enquiries, and / or making a donation. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Site can only be made with the express permission of UWM.
11. Refund & Cancellation
Since all transactions online on the site are donations for which a tax exemption certificate is issued no refund or cancellation is possible for the same except in the case where the transaction is fraudulent or unauthorised in nature whereby cardholder can initiate chargeback on the transaction with their respective bank.